This is the wrap-up of the most popular posts and announcements on SEJ over the previous week. Newsletter subscribers are the first to receive this and other updates.
Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMPs) Now Indexed in Organic Search Results
Google is now officially rolling out AMP pages in organic search results around the world. When people are searching on a mobile device, Google search results will automatically default to displaying the AMP version of a page (if one is available).
Now You Can Move a Google Analytics Property Between Accounts
Google has released an Analytics solution which the company says has been highly requested. It’s now possible to move a Google Analytics property, or Analytics 360 property, between Google accounts. Learn how in this week’s top news article.
Popular Search Marketing Posts
Here is a rundown of the most popular posts on SEJ from last week:
- Now You Can Move a Google Analytics Property Between Accounts, by Matt Southern
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMPs) Now Indexed in Organic Search Results, by Matt Southern
- Google Continues to Display Quality Score Data Until October 10, by Matt Southern
- Google AdWords Upgrades App Campaigns & TrueView Ads, by Matt Southern
- Twitter Rolls Out Big Changes To 140-Character Limit, by Danny Goodwin / [AD] Implementing a Local SEO Strategy with WebCEO
- Facebook: The Next Review Platform?, by Leonard Kim
- How Machine Learning Impacts SEO, by Anne Ahola Ward
- 6 Brands Using Altered Reality in their Marketing Campaigns, by Brent Csutoras
- How to Audit Your AdWords Account, by Susan Wenograd
- 6 Ways to Improve Email Response Rates: An Analysis of 26,000 Pitches, by Andrea Lehr
Download This Week’s Episode of Marketing Nerds
In this episode of Marketing Nerds, SEJ’s Chief Social Media Strategist, Brent Csutoras, was joined by Heidi Young, the principle engineering lead at Oslo, an AI program, to discuss the future of conversational search and how AI could help create a true virtual assistant. Listen to the full episode, or download the MP3 here.
SEJ News LIVE
Get your digital marketing news of the week and more live on our Facebook.
Tune in for SEJ News LIVE every Friday at 3pm EST!
Featured Image: Image by Paulo Bobita
In-post Photo #1: Image by Matt Southern
In-post Photo #2: Image by Paulo Bobita
In-post Photo #3: Image by Matt Southern
In-post Photo #4: Image by Paulo Bobita
In-post Photo #5: Image by Paulo Bobita