This is the wrap-up of the most popular posts and announcements on SEJ over the previous week. Newsletter subscribers are the first to receive this and other updates.
Penguin is Now Part of Google’s Core Algorithm
Penguin is now running in real-time as a part of Google’s core algorithm. The update is already in effect in all languages. Learn what else has changed, which is based on some of the top requests from webmasters.
Everything You Need to Know About On-Page SEO
How are you optimizing your online presence to make your voice heard? It starts with ensuring you are up to date on on-page SEO basics to provide peak performance for your website and visibility for your target audience.
Popular Search Marketing Posts
Here is a rundown of the most popular posts on SEJ from last week:
- Penguin is Now a Real-Time Component of Google’s Core Algorithm, by Matt Southern
- Everything You Need to Know About On-Page SEO, by Ryan Clutter
- The Complete Guide to Mastering E-Commerce Product Page, by Stoney G deGeyter
- 10 Reasons Why Your E-Commerce SEO Campaign is Failing, by James Brockbank
- Google AdWords Introduces Cross-Device Remarketing, by Matt Southern / [AD] Looks Aren’t Everything: Why a Successful Infographic is Much More Than Just Design
- The Difference Between Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) and Mobile-Friendly Pages, by Bharati Ahuja
- Managing Your Website’s SEO Health, by Melih Oztalay
- Google Displaying Vacation Prices on Front Page of Search Results, by Matt Southern
- Google Allo Keeps Messages Indefinitely, Raising Privacy Concerns, by Matt Southern
- Google Testing New Schema Markup for ‘Science Datasets’, by Matt Southern
Download This Week’s Episode of Marketing Nerds
In this Marketing Nerds episode, SEJ Chief Social Media Strategist, Brent Csutoras, was joined by Tom Anthony, Head of Research & Development at Distilled, to talk about the future of search, other technology trends, and how to put it all together to understand the main trajectories in the industry. Listen to the full episode, or download the MP3 here.
Your browser does not support the audio element.
SEJ News LIVE
Get your digital marketing news of the week and more live on our Facebook.
Tune in for SEJ News LIVE every Friday at 3pm EST!
Featured Image: Image by Paulo Bobita
In-post Photo #1: Image by Matt Southern
In-post Photo #2: Image by Gregory Dyson. Used with permission.
In-post Photo #3: Image by Paulo Bobita
In-post Photo #4: Image by Paulo Bobita